- Scopus APIs can be employed to address a variety of use
cases such as:
- You can show Scopus publication on the
webpage or an institution can showcase institutional output.
- You can show Scopus cited by counts on a
website, for instance in an online cv.
- Showcase metrics on an author or journal
or use the data for analysis of institutional performance.
- Federated search allows libraries to implement
a single search box that searches across all their digital
- APIs can be used to populate CRIS systems
like Pure and Institutional Repository systems like Digital
- You can use Scopus APIs for business
intelligence applications such as benchmarking research
performance or detecting research trends through text mining.
The use of Elsevier's APIs is tied to specific use cases, each with
its own corresponding policy. If you do not find your use case
below, please write a short use case description and contact us.